Tour or package price quoted is base on present rates & it is subject to change with & without prior notice due to changes in hotel, fare increase, airline fuel and insurance taxes and to currency fluctuation.
We will proceed with the necessary arrangement upon receiving letter of undertaking.
Non-refundable Deposit - 50% of total tour fare (Upon reservation)
Final Payment - 50% of total tour fare (30 days before departure)
In the event of any cancellation arises from your end, a fee will be imposed as follows:-
15 – 30 days - 50% of tour fare
08 – 14 days - 75% of tour fare
01 – 07 days - 100% of tour fare
DEVIATION/EXTENSION OF STAY
Extension of stay is permitted and is subjected to airlines seat availability. Any additional cost involved will be on passenger’s own expenses, and is subjected to Airlines’ “Terms & Conditions”.
After commencement of travel, no refund or reduction in tour/package price for both partial and full unutilized services by the tour member.
It is the travelers’ responsibility to ensure that he/she posses a valid International passport with a minimum 6 months validity from the day of departure. In the event that any passengers unable to join the tour due to visa rejection or improper travel documents, full cancellation fee will apply.
All travelers must get themselves covered with the necessary travel insurance.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
LOVE HOLIDAY SDN BHD herein refers as “The Organizer”.
* The Organizer acts solely as an agent for the transportation companies, hotels, and other principals of the tour programme.
* The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to the passenger or the passenger’s belongings resulting directly or indirectly from occurrences beyond its control including breakdown in equipment, strike, theft, delays, medical, customs regulations, cancellation, changes in itinerary or schedule, and any natural disasters.
* The air ticket is issued based on special airfare, and is restricted to particular airlines only. Terms & Conditions of airlines apply, and The organizer holds no responsibility on any alterations made to the original routing.
* Travel documents are the responsibility of the persons taking the tours. The Organizer shall not hold any responsibility and there will be no refund for deportation or refusal of entry by Immigration Authority for tour members resulting from the possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel documents or other causes of whose behavior and activities are considered as subversive by the foreign government concerned.
* The Organizer acts solely as an agent in visa applications. She shall not be put under any liabilities of loss or damage of passport in due process.
* The Organizer reserves the right to alter or modify the itineraries, travel arrangements, hotel accommodation and etc. which are beyond the operators’ control if required.
* The organizer reserves the right to withdraw her tour member from the tour if it is deemed that his/her act is unreasonable, directly or indirectly affecting the running of the tour and its member. The decision of the organizer is final and no liabilities or whatsoever shall be borne by the organizer.
* These conditions cannot be altered or waived except by the organizer.